About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, MD, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday dive Mt. Storm







Corrine and I went up to storm yesterday, for a dive. It was much warmer than last week-end, 27 degrees. When we arrived it started snowing, by the time we left, it had snowed 1/2". We got geared up, and I helped Corrine down the hill to the water, it's a very steep hill. I got in the water, clipped on my 2 stage bottles, and off we went. We headed to the main platform, and did some skills. I can now do a valve drill in my drysuit, yea!! From there we headed down to the 50' platform, then to the 90'. I discovered that one of the lines between the platforms is losse. Corrine was getting cold, she was diving wet, so we headed back up. I will return next week-end to remove the line so no one will get tangled in it.

No comments:

Followers