About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, MD, United States

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Still Diving!!











Well I've been doing a lot of diving, 96 dives so far since the 1st of te year. I've been putting my season pass at Millbrook to use. I've been there almost every weekend. I've met a lot of new divers, I joined BMD dive group{ meetup.com} { BMD dive group} great place if you are looking to dive locally weekends. And I met some new divers on scuba board, we've been out a few times to Millbrook. Corrine and I, and Paul, Kim and their son Chris spent memorial day at Lake Rawlings. We had a great weekend, lot's of diving and great company. This weekend I was back at rawlings with Dori, and a large group from Blue Marble{about 30 people}, a lot of diving, and met some people. I guided a couple of newly certified divers who moved here from Poland. Next weekend Corrine and I are going to south carolina, for our anniversary, a couple days of diving at Lake Jocassee. Then a couple days playing tourist in Asheville.

2 comments:

Shane Robinson said...

Haven't been to Millbrook yet this year... The visibility looks great in your pictures!

Joe Don Pierce said...

Sorry to disapoint, the pictures were taken at Lake Rawlings Va. Vis at millbrook has been terrible this year.

Followers