About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, MD, United States

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Life

Well, it has been a while since I posted. But, I am going to try to start posting with more regularity. Several things have happened. Corrine's celebreation was even better than I could have hoped for! The quilt guild brought out all the quilts that Corrine had been involved with, and Jacqeline and her Husband hung them all up for everyone to see. Corrine's Mom did several picture collages and hung them up. It was wonderful. Over 75 people came, we had barbecue, and celebrated her life!! Which is what she would have wanted. I went to Florida cavern diving, met Dori and the crew, and had a very nice time. I have been taking flying lessons, and now have my pilots license. I took Mike flying yesterday, we flew to Frederick, and had breakfast. Then, we flew over Harpers Ferry, and up the river over Mike's house. I have taken some camera courses at community college, and that has helped keep me busy. That's all for now, there is more, but later.

No comments:

Followers