About Me

My photo
Hagerstown, MD, United States

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tourist in DC- Diving Pumpkin Dive at Millbrook.






On Saturday Corrine and I went to DC to check out some museums and play tourist. We started at the Natural History Museum, saw the Darwin exhibit, and the ocean exhibit. They were both great.Then we went to the Native American museum. This was my first time to this museum. We didn't get to see the entire museum, just too big. But, we will be back. We parked at Shady Grove metro, and took the subway in from there. On the way back it rained quite hard, and we got quite wet!!

Well, we had a great day at Millbrook. We saw a lot of friends we hadn't seen in a while. Did some diving, and had a burger with the group. We did 2 dives, Corrine, Jeremy,Larry, and I. Then I did one solo dive. Vis wasn't as good as last week, but still 30' plus in most places. Good Friends, Good diving. A great day!!

No comments:

Followers